Leading for Happiness
INSIGHT. CONNECTION. INSPIRATION.
This exclusive program for managers is a mastermind & coaching group!
9 Sessions plus a bonus 10th session, September 15th - November 17th, 2021
A unique, time-sensitive opportunity
for up to 10 managers.
Are you a manager looking to increase your team’s creativity, productivity, and resilience in the face of challenges? This group can be your guide! Happy Brain Science has facilitated three prior Leading for Happiness coaching groups, and the results have been amazing.
From Aug. 26th-September 2nd only, you’re invited to register for this impactful experience. Leading for Happiness is a virtual program designed to enhance joy and meaning at work—even when the going gets tough.
By joining Leading for Happiness, you’ll:
- Transform your leadership & empower your team
- Boost motivation & satisfaction so you can do your best work and enjoy it more
- Guide your team thoughtfully & confidently through the transitions on the horizon
The group uses Scott Crabtree’s e-course, Thrive from 9-5: The Science of Happiness at Work, to deliver actionable techniques for boosting morale and results on the job. This learning creates a foundation for participants to explore new ways of doing things, share ideas and best practices, and offer mutual support and accountability.
Use code NONPROFITLEADER to
Get a 1/3 discount if you are a manager from:
“Your group provided a safe sounding board for me as my year of change was just beginning, and I appreciate it so much.”
If Leading for Happiness sounds like a good fit for you, register by the deadline of
Thursday, September 2nd, 2021.
Want to learn more? Read on:
Is this for me?
If you’re a smart, forward-thinking manager (of people, projects, or both), this coaching group is for you. No prior coaching experience or knowledge about the science of engagement is required. That said, your wisdom and practical experience in these and other areas will be a valued contribution to the group.
What are the goals?
You’ll bring your own goal(s) for our time together. The unifying theme for the group is Leading for Happiness; if your goal is to boost morale for yourself and/or those you lead, this is the group for you. That said, your goals could be as varied as:
- Improving energy and performance at work
- Helping employees cope with change
- Addressing negative culture in your organization
- Finding your own joy at work
- Boosting employee engagement
The group is reserved for a maximum of 10 participants to cultivate a close-knit community and create a highly interactive experience. We’re not expecting everyone to have exactly the same goal, be the same kind of leader, or start at the same place. We expect to include managers from various types and sizes of organizations, with different backgrounds and experiences. Diversity is helpful and awesome.
You don’t need to have your goal figured out before joining the group; we’ll work on creating and clarifying goals as needed.
“I was able to learn from–and feel supported by–fellow leaders from a variety of organizations. I recommend a Happy Brain Science coaching group to anyone who wants to master their ability to lead happy, engaged employees.”
Who’s facilitating the group?
We’re excited to create a welcoming space for you to discover and apply the science of engagement.
Through coaching, speaking, and consulting, Happy Brain Science has helped hundreds of clients (including repeat organizations such as Google, DreamWorks, Boeing, Intel, HP, Kaiser Permanente, NBC, and Nike) to thrive at work. We’d be honored & delighted to serve as your guide to the science of thriving, too.
When and how will we meet?
We’ll meet over Zoom video conferencing. (It’s easy, dependable, and you can call into the meeting if you prefer.) Sessions will take place:
Every Wednesday (9 sessions plus a bonus 10th session with Chief Happiness Officer Scott Crabtree)
September 15th – November 17th
2:00-3:30pm Pacific Time
(5:00-6:30pm Eastern Time)
What is the structure of the group?
- First, a moment of science-based mindfulness to center ourselves for a great session.
- Next, a round of quick updates from each group member: important highs and lows you want to briefly share and/or questions you have.
- After that, a discussion about the day’s theme, using the relevant section of the Thrive from 9-5 e-course as a starting point to cross-pollinate ideas and best practices.
- Usually, a “deep dive” on a particular group member’s issue or goal. Through facilitated conversation, members ask each other questions, provide support, and guide each other toward success. (While there’s no pressure, each group member will have an opportunity to receive the group’s support on a “deep dive” if desired.)
- Finally, we wrap up with key takeaways and any remaining questions and/or comments.
Will there be “homework” between meetings?
You will leave every session with “homework.” In most cases, the assignment before each group meeting will be to watch a video chapter of the e-course (or read the transcript if preferred).
The homework takes about 20 minutes to complete. You can, of course, choose to commit to additional action steps between sessions. Supporting and holding each other accountable is one of the ways members help each other.
“Leading for Happiness covered a lot of information, delivered in concise chunks that were easy to absorb. The structure was clear, logical and effective.
But it wasn’t just about the way it was delivered–it was also about the benefits that came from receiving individual feedback and interacting with the Happy Brain Science team and fellow participants. This format gave me the confidence to implement new techniques for team-building immediately.”
What’s included in these groups? Any additional perks?
- A 1-on-1 professional coaching session with Dr. Kristen Toohill (a $250 value!)
- Robust support between sessions, including accountability partners.
- Permanent access to the Thrive from 9-5 e-course for you and 5 of your colleagues—an evergreen resource ($79 * 5 = $395 value!)
- 50% discount on services: bonus coaching with Dr. Kristen Toohill and/or delivery of a virtual workshop by Cathy Jimenez in 2021.
- 50% discount on all of our products in 2021: e-course, card game, and book.
- Free early beta access to our video game Choose Happiness @ Work Online!
Your investment in Leading for Happiness is $1,099.
(Get $100 off if you register by Aug. 28th, and take another 1/3 off if you work for a non-profit!)
Get happiness, and all the perks!
E-course for 5 friends or colleagues and much more.
We offer a 1/3 discount if you work for a nonprofit organization. Please use code NonprofitLeader.Get Bonus Perks Now!
Science suggests that a boost in happiness raises productivity 10%-25%.
Joining this group is an investment in your success! Are you ready to choose thriving at work?
How will we measure success?
Is there any guarantee?
As part of the group, you’ll create a detailed action plan to build helpful habits during our time together and sustain momentum after we wrap up. We’ll check in at various points during the group to ensure that you’re “moving the needle” in a direction that’s meaningful to you.
In the highly unlikely event you put in the work but don’t get results, you’ll be entitled to a 100% refund.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Please join us in mastering happiness and engagement at work; register now.
“I didn’t know what I expected when I signed up for Leading for Happiness. The results far exceeded my expectations. I came away with concrete, tangible skills that helped me achieve real results. I learned that happiness isn’t having a perfect life free from stress and challenges. Happiness is an attitude, a decision, a mindset.
The group format yielded an unexpected benefit. A group of strangers quickly became a caring and supportive community. It was a wonderful experience that was worth every penny!”
How do I register?
Simply click the button below.
We’re accepting registrations (first-come, first-served) from Thursday, August 26th only until midnight on Thursday, September 2nd. Thanks for registering to join us in Leading for Happiness!