- A Course Introduction Video with Chief Happiness Officer Scott Crabtree
- Course Pre-Quiz and Post-Quiz
- Interactive Workbook with Reflection Questions
- 7 Lesson Videos with Key Learnings and Additional Resources
- Audio-only Option with Video Transcripts
- Bonus Lesson and Video: How to Create a Happiness @ Work Action Plan
- Increased Happiness, Productivity and Success at Work and in Life!
“At first I wasn’t sure what I would get out of this course, but after diving in I realized that the Happy Brain Science online course empowers anyone who uses it to assume a greater control over their happiness and productivity at work. Through the course I’ve improved my own understanding of my potential. It’s also helped how we all get along in my agency. I recommend this course highly to anyone who wishes to find greater job satisfaction, greater personal happiness in general, and increased focus and productivity at work.” – Douglas Newton, Development Director, FosterHope Sacramento & Member of Thrive 9-5 Online Course
Working Happiness: Lesson 1 focuses on the ‘why’ of happiness at work, and how happiness boosts productivity, creativity, and more.
Choose Happiness: Lesson 2 teaches the what, why, and how of happiness at work, and how you can start choosing more happiness through your intentional activities at work.
Soothe Stress: Lesson 3 identifies how stress impacts brains and productivity, with tools to minimize and reframe stress.
Practice Positivity: Lesson 4 teaches four strategies for decreasing negativity, and why what sounds cheesy and corny about positive attitude really works.
Flow to Goals: Lesson 5 outlines how and why progress towards meaningful goals is essential to happiness and productivity, and how to have more effective goals at work.
Minimize Multi-Tasking: Lesson 6 teaches strategies for overcoming distractions, minimizing multi-tasking, and increasing focus in the office or workplace.