What is Flow?
Flow is that almost-magical state of mind where you become completely absorbed in something that is challenging but possible. When you are in flow you are in the ‘the zone’, you make fewer mistakes and you are more creative and productive.
How to use Flow Flags to get into ‘the zone’?
- Block out time during your ideal work hours and note the ending time on a Flow Flag.
- Stick the Flow Flag in a visible place to alert colleagues (and remind yourself) that you are focusing on an project or task.
- Focus on that one project or task, undistracted, until the time you have noted on the Flow Flag.
Why use Flow Flags?
- Creates a focused environment to get into the zone
- Offers a visual cue to yourself, and to others, that you need focus
- Reduces common obstacles and excuses: “no time”, “I was distracted”
- Costs less than $0.25 a day to boost your productivity by 25% or more!
Would you like to learn more about Flow Flags? Click here for more info >>